What to expect
After you choose Home Recovery Care, you will be able to go home, instead of being admitted to the hospital or a skilled nursing facility. You will have a Recovery Care Coordinator who will be your direct contact for the duration of Home Recovery Care. Your doctors and their staff will oversee your care.
All the necessary equipment you might need will be set up for you. This includes a computer tablet that allows you to see and talk to your doctor from your home. The computer tablet is provided at no additional cost and must be returned at the end of the Home Recovery Care timeframe.
Your Recovery Care Coordinator will:
- Coordinate and communicate your care with your doctor(s).
- Monitor your vitals daily.
- Answer your medication questions.
- Assist in scheduling your follow-up appointments.
- Provide you with health education.
Your registered nurse will:
- Take your vitals, such as blood pressure, temperature and weight.
- Administer IV medications.
- Help you take your medicines.
- Assist you with pain management.
- Enjoying comfort and convenience of quality care in your own home.
- Having a RN available to you 24/7.
- Talking to your doctors and nurses face-to-face without ever leaving your home.
- Being provided a computer tablet that allows your doctors and nurses to check on your progress instantly.
- Having a single point of contact for medical questions.
Available 24/7. Call