Our Eau Claire hospital cares for patients from throughout western Wisconsin.
Marshfield Medical Center – Eau Claire is a fully integrated medical campus that will provide comprehensive inpatient and outpatient health care to residents in the Chippewa Valley and western Wisconsin.
Recent news and service spotlights:
Marshfield Medical Center – Eau Claire offers a wide range of advanced care services.
Services at this location include:
- Interventional catheterization and cardiovascular surgery
- Advanced spine surgery
- Pulmonary and critical care medicine with full respiratory and vent capabilities
- Comprehensive women's and infant care program
- Full scope of general and orthopedic surgery services
- 24/7 emergency department staffed by fellowship-trained and board-certified or board-eligible emergency medicine physicians
- Comprehensive cancer care services including inpatient and outpatient care
- Inpatient and outpatient physical therapy, rehabilitation and occupational therapy
See all Marshfield Clinic Health System services >
SEE A DOCTOR TODAY
We help you get same-day care when you are unable to see your primary care doctor.
Immediate care for serious medical conditions
Convenient care for non-life-threatening injuries or illnesses
Learn what is emergent versus urgent >
Care My Way® virtual visit
Mobile or virtual care for common ailments
See which conditions are treated with Care My Way® >
PATIENT & VISITOR INFORMATION
Primary or specialty care at your preferred location
Find out how same-day appointing works >