We offer a competitive salary and benefit package that includes relocation assistance, malpractice coverage and an annual $1,750 travel/education fund available to each fellow.
Salaries for 2023-2024 (effective July 1, 2023)
- Payment of monthly premium for Security Health Plan point of service coverage for fellow, fellow's spouse and qualified dependents, includes a prescription drug benefit. Indemnity coverage is available for a nominal premium. Fellows would be responsible for copays and/or coinsurance.
- Payment of monthly premium for dental insurance.
15 workdays per contract year.
Continuing Medical Education (CME)/Meeting Time: Working days are allotted per academic year for scientific meetings (includes travel time).
Interview Days: Fellows are allotted interview days during the course of their fellowship for job-related interviews.
Birth/adoption leave: Fellows may take up to six weeks of leave in a 12 month period for the birth of the Fellows's natural child or the placement of a child with the Fellow for adoption. Absence from the fellowship program beyond six weeks may require an extension of the fellowship to meet board eligibility criteria.
Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA): The FMLA is an unpaid, job protected leave. Fellows who meet the eligibility criteria will be eligible for unpaid leave under the FMLA. Absences from the fellowship program may request an extension of the fellowship to meet board eligibility criteria.
Professional Liability, Disability and Life Insurance
- Fully covered under Marshfield Clinic Health System’s self-insurance plan for professional liability. This is an occurrence policy. Contribution to the State of Wisconsin Patients Compensation Fund is also made on behalf of each licensed fellow, which provides additional protection.
- Covered under Worker's Compensation.
Short and Long term disability insurance is purchased for each Fellow. This policy is effective the 1st of the month following 90 days from your hire date in a benefited status.
Group term accidental death and dismemberment insurance is an option at the Fellow's own expense.
- Group term life insurance: A $50,000 term life insurance is purchased for each Fellow.
Long term disability insurance
- Accidental death and dismemberment insurance is an option at the resident's/fellow's own expense.
- Group term life insurance: A $50,000 term life insurance is purchased for each fellow.
- An annual $1,750 travel/educational fund is available for attending meetings, purchasing textbooks or a combination of these activities. Fellows are allotted seven working days which includes travel per academic year for scientific meeting time.
- Fellow’s Wisconsin State Psychology fees (including the EPPP exam fee) are paid when applied and scheduled during employed contract training years.
- Relocation assistance up to $2,500 per resident family household.
- Graphic arts services are available to fellows.
- A standard 35 percent discount (excluding contact lenses) at Marshfield Clinic Optical Shop.
- Special funds are available for paper/poster presentations.
- Marshfield Clinic provides state of the art computer hardware and software for each fellow including a convertible tablet and fully wireless environment.
- Resident/learner lounge is accessible 24/7.
Child Care Resources
Marshfield Clinic Health System offers childcare services through Bright Horizons Daycare conveniently located near the medical complex.
Affordable housing is available in Marshfield. The range for rental cost of a two bedroom apartment is $425-$700 per month. A variety of housing is available, ranging from apartment complexes to single houses and duplexes.