- ALL interviews will be conducted virtually
- If you are selected for an interview, you will be notified via email starting in October.
- Interviews are typically offered on Mondays and Wednesdays, November-January.
- Additional details regarding virtual interviews, tours and socials will be provided to applicants who are selected to interview.
- No in-person tours, socials, interviews or second look visits will be offered in compliance with official recommendations of the Association of Pediatric Program Directors (APPD).
We would absolutely love to meet you and share our community with you in person; however, in order to provide an equal opportunity to all students at the lowest cost, we have agreed not to offer any “in person" visits of any kind. If you would like to explore the community on your own, please contact the Marshfield Area Chamber of Commerce. For a quick peek into the lives of our residents and our community, please visit our Instagram page - @marshfieldchildrenspeds.
- ALL applications must be submitted thru the Electronic Residency Application Service.
- ALL applicants are encouraged to use the ERAS Supplemental Application.
- Medical school graduation within the past 5 years.
- Step 2 Score > 220 is preferred but not required or COMLEX score > 500 is preferred but not required..
- Students who have pending USMLE Step II scores are eligible for interviews.
- Minimum of two letters of recommendation from US clinical experiences.
- We typically begin reviewing applications in September.
- Late or incomplete applications will not be considered.
- International graduates requiring a VISA:
Emails & phone calls:
Due to the large volume of applicants, we can only answer phone calls and emails from candidates who have been invited to interview.
Address inquiries to:
Shiley Disch, Pediatrics Residency Program Coordinator
1000 North Oak Avenue
Marshfield, WI 54449
1-800-541-2895 ext. 7-5267 or