- All interviews will be conducted virtually.
- If you are selected for an interview, you will be notified via email starting in October.
- Interviews are typically offered on Mondays and Wednesdays, November-January.
- Additional details regarding virtual interviews, tours and socials will be provided to applicants who are selected to interview.
- No in-person tours, socials, interviews or second look visits will be offered in compliance with official recommendations of the Association of Pediatric Program Directors (APPD).
While we would love to meet you and share our community with you in person, in order to provide an equal opportunity to all students at the lowest cost, we do not offer in person visits. If you would like to explore the community on your own, please contact the Marshfield Area Chamber of Commerce.
For a peek into the lives of our residents and our community, visit our
Instagram page - @marshfieldchildrenspeds.
- All applications must be submitted through the
Electronic Residency Application Service.
- All applicants are encouraged to use the ERAS Supplemental Application.
- Medical school graduation within the past
- Step 2 Score > 220 is
preferred but not required or COMLEX score >
500 is preferred but not required..
- Students who have
pending USMLE Step II scores are
eligible for interviews.
- Minimum of
two letters of recommendation from
US clinical experiences.
- We typically begin reviewing applications in
- Late or incomplete applications will not be considered.
International graduates requiring a VISA:
Emails and phone calls:
Due to the volume of applicants, we can only answer phone calls and emails from candidates who have been invited to interview.
Address inquiries to:
Shirley Disch, Pediatrics Residency Program Coordinator
Marshfield Clinic Health System
1000 North Oak Avenue
Marshfield, WI 54449
1-800-541-2895 ext. 7-5267 or 715-387-5267