Dear Program Candidate:
As the Director of the Division of Education and Designated Institutional Official at Marshfield Clinic Health System, Inc., I would like to personally thank you for taking the time to interview with our pharmacy program. We appreciate your interest!
Please take the time to review the information on this website to help give you an overview of Marshfield and Marshfield Clinic Health System, Inc. If you have any questions regarding any of the materials, please feel free to connect with the appropriate program coordinator.
Again, thank you for taking the time to interview with us (via Zoom platform). We hope your virtual visit is a pleasant experience.
Matthew J. Jansen, M.D.
- In lieu of being able to physically tour the city of Marshfield, please view this PBS episode of Around the Corner with John McGivern.
- To see an aerial view of the Marshfield campus at Marshfield Clinic Health System, please visit this link.
- For a brief overview of the work culture at Marshfield Clinic Health System, please visit this link...as well as this link.
- If you're interested in the history of Marshfield Clinic Health System, this video highlights our century-old journey as a medical complex.
- For an even more personal look at our medical campus and the surrounding Central Wisconsin area, please view this video.
All Marshfield Clinic Health System employees are required to receive the Influenza vaccine each year and the COVID-19 vaccine. If there is a medical or religious reason why you cannot receive a vaccine, an exemption request can be completed for each vaccine.
If you wish to visit individual program websites, please refer to these links: