We will need some personal information for your patient record, processing and insurance forms.
- Current photo identification
- Complete health insurance information and insurance cards
We review and scan your photo ID to ensure your medical identity remains protected.
New patients without insurance information are admitted as "self-pay." Once we receive insurance information, we will update our records.
You won’t need many personal belongings during your stay.
Leave cash, credit cards, jewelry, cameras and sentimental items family or friends.
We cannot be responsible for valuable in your room.
If you cannot send valuables home, you may put them in a hospital safe. Ask your nurse about this service.
Your care team
Our first concern is your well-being: physical, spiritual, psychological and social. Your health care team provides the care and information you need during your stay and before discharge. Your health care team may include:
- Physicians, including hospitalists
- Advanced practice providers, such as:
- Physician assistants
- Nurse practitioners
- Certified nurse midwives (Eau Claire)
- Imaging technicians or staff
- Lab technicians or staff
- Respiratory therapists
- Case workers and social workers
- Physical therapists