Obstetrics and Gynecology (OB/GYN) provides care for female reproductive health.
Obstetrics provides care for you and your developing fetus before, during and after pregnancy.
We have a special section devoted to your pregnancy.
Gynecology focuses on the health of female reproductive and urinary systems.
Our women’s health providers offer complete care for teenage girls and women - from childhood through menopause.
Our experienced OB/GYN team includes:
Services provided by Marshfield Clinic Health System OB/GYN includes:
- Annual physical examinations
- Obstetric care, including prenatal care, delivery, and postpartum care
- Evaluation and treatment of vaginal bleeding, abnormal pap smears, uterine or ovarian enlargement
- Infertility treatment
- Gynecologic cancer care
- Minimally invasive surgery
- Treatment for incontinence and prolapse
- High-risk pregnancy care
- Treatment for infections of the female reproductive tract and pelvic pain
- Care for menopause
- Contraceptive care
Women's Intimacy Clinic