Obstetrics and Gynecology or OB/GYN deals with management of your pregnancy and the health of the female reproductive system.
Obstetrics provides care for you and your unborn baby before, during and after your pregnancy.
We have a special section devoted to your pregnancy.
Gynecology focuses on the health of female reproductive and urinary systems.
Together our women’s health care providers offer complete care for girls and women - from childhood through menopause.
Services provided by Marshfield Clinic obstetricians and gynecologists include:
- Annual physical examinations
- Obstetric care, including prenatal care, delivery, and postpartum care
- Evaluation and treatment of vaginal bleeding, abnormal pap smears, uterine or ovarian enlargement
- Infertility treatment
- Gynecologic cancer care
- Minimally invasive surgery
- Treatment for incontinence and prolapse
- High-risk pregnancy care
- Treatment for infections of the female reproductive tract and pelvic pain
- Care for menopause
- Contraceptive care
More detailed information is below with links to articles about conditions and treatments.
Also see the special section on
Marshfield Clinic’s experienced OB/GYN team includes:
- Certified Obstetricians and Gynecologists (American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology)
- Certified nurse midwives
- Nurse practitioners
- Physician assistants