Women get cared for
Your experience with our team is all about what you want and need to feel your best self. Our Chippewa Valley OB/GYNs and midwives are skilled women's health experts and offer complete care for adolescent girls and women-from childhood through menopause.
Obstetrics focuses on care for you and your developing baby before, during and after pregnancy. Gynecology focuses on your health beyond pregnancy for female reproductive and urinary systems.
Birth, Baby and Beyond
We have a special section devoted to your pregnancy. This section educates you from preconception through postpartum care, providing tips and advice on your growing family’s health care needs.
Learn more about our services and amenities for Marshfield Medical Center-Eau Claire Birth Center here.
Our experienced Women's Health specialists in Eau Claire and Chippewa include:
Our Women’s Health specialists can provide a variety of services, including:
- Annual physical examinations
- Obstetric care, including prenatal care, delivery and postpartum care
- Evaluation and treatment of vaginal bleeding, abnormal pap smears, uterine or ovarian enlargement
- Infertility treatment
- Gynecologic cancer care
- Minimally invasive surgery
- Treatment for incontinence and prolapse
- High-risk pregnancy care
- Treatment for infections of the female reproductive tract and pelvic pain
- Care for menopause
- Contraceptive care