Our expert care team is here to help you understand your heart failure diagnosis, monitor your health and plan for the future.
What is heart failure?
Heart failure is a chronic disease in which the heart is unable to pump enough blood to meet the body’s needs. While heart failure is not curable, it is manageable with the right treatment plan.
We are committed to your health
Our program is designed to help you manage your diagnosis. We will:
- Identify and act quickly to meet your needs and avoid unnecessary complications or hospitalizations.
- Develop an individualized treatment plan that works for you.
- Work to strengthen your relationship with your provider’s care team.
We make a plan that fits you
To manage your heart failure diagnosis, we create a plan of care with you. This plan includes:
- A first visit and follow-up visits.
- Making a medication plan that fits your needs.
- Follow-up phone calls to talk about your care and manage medication.
- Speaking directly with your care team when immediate needs arise.
- Working to understand what heart failure means for you and helping you plan for the future.
- Providing you with education so you can understand the importance of a healthy diet and spot symptoms, what they mean and when to report them.
- Teaching you self-care strategies that can improve your health.
Our program produces results
enrolled in our program experience the following advantages versus those not
36.8% decrease in the 12-month mortality rate.
20.7% decrease in the rate of ER visits.
21.7% decrease in the rate of inpatient hospitalizations.
22.3% decrease in the rate of inpatient readmissions.