We are accepting applications for the Dermatology Residency only through the
Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS).
Please contact your medical school for assistance with filing this electronic application. International graduates are advised to contact the
Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG) for assistance.
The Dermatology Residency Program has the following application criteria:
- Minimum of two letters of recommendation from dermatologists
- Dean's letter
- Minimum scores of above the national average on USMLE Step 1 and Step 2. If you failed Step 1 or Step 2, your application will not be considered.
- Medical school graduation not more than five years prior to residency start date
- United States clinical experience is required
- Personal statement
- Curriculum vitae
- ECFMG certification for foreign graduates
Marshfield Clinic as an organization currently sponsors H1B visas and accepts J1 visas.
For more information please contact the Program Coordinator:
1000 North Oak Avenue
Marshfield, WI 54449
Phone: 1-800-541-2895 or 715-389-4151