It’s normal to feel fear and concern when you get a cancer diagnosis.
You don’t have to face cancer alone.
Along with your family and friends, Marshfield Clinic cancer care specialists are with you every step of the way.
The best care begins with listening to your questions and concerns.
You work with a
team of specialists to find the best options for your treatment.
You're in control of your treatment with assistance making decisions from your cancer care team.
Our cancer care specialists treat even the most complex and rare cancers.
Your cancer treatment team is
close to home. Your cancer care specialists live and work in the same towns and areas you do.
You have opportunities to access new treatments, often before they are available elsewhere.
Research specialists participate in a number of
cancer clinical trials and contribute data to national cancer databases.
Compassionate care and support
We offer numerous support groups and other family resources to help you cope with treatment and prepare for life after cancer.
Hope Lodge offers free lodging to adult cancer patients and their caregivers in Marshfield.
You will have many questions following a cancer diagnosis. Here are some tips to help you
find the answers from your doctor and cancer care team.
Marshfield Clinic is recognized as one of the most respected Cancer treatment programs in the United States. We are accredited by the following organizations:
- American College of Radiology
- American College of Surgeons
- American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer (CoC)
- Association for Ambulatory HealthCare Inc.
- Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA)
- College of American Pathologists (CAP)
- FDA Accredited Mammography Unit
- Foundation for the Accreditation of Cellular Therapy
- National College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer
- The Joint Commission (formerly JCAHO)
See how Marshfield's Cancer Program
compares to state and national programs.