Self-scheduling for the COVID-19 vaccine is currently not available through Marshfield Clinic Health System.
• Make an appointment at a convenient time for you, without waiting for us to call you back.
• Appointments may book up quickly.
• Only available for individuals that have used Marshfield Clinic Health System services.
• Please cancel your appointment if you get your vaccine elsewhere.
Book your COVID-19 vaccine appointment online by clicking the “Get COVID Vaccine” button on your My Marshfield Clinic account via our website or mobile app.
The following are unavailable to self-schedule at this time.
• Self-scheduling a COVID-19 vaccine is currently unavailable at our Beaver Dam, Bloomer, Cadott, Chetek, Chippewa Falls, Columbus, Cornell, Cumberland, Eau Claire, Hayward, Horicon, Ladysmith, Lake Hallie, Menomonie or Rice Lake centers
• Self-scheduling children 6 months to 5 years is currently unavailable.
• The Janssen (Johnson & Johnson) COVID-19 vaccine is not available via online self-scheduling.
• The Novavax COVID-19 vaccine is not available via online self-scheduling.
• The second booster dose of mRNA vaccines are not available via online self-scheduling.
Please request an appointment online or call 877-998-0880.
Don’t have a My Marshfield Clinic account? Go here and click “Register Now” on the left side.