Limited Optical Shop Hours
To protect the health and safety of our patients and staff, during the novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, Marshfield Clinic Health System days of operation for optical locations is changing. Effective Monday, March 23, Health System optical locations will be open on a limited basis, but available to serve patients with urgent and emergency services.
Here are the days specific locations will be open:
- Marshfield: Mondays and Fridays
- Wisconsin Rapids: Tuesdays
- Stevens Point: Monday-Friday, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Wausau: Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Marshfield Eye Center: Closed
- Merrill: Closed
- Minocqua: Tuesdays and Fridays
- Park Falls: Monday-Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Eau Claire: Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Marshfield Clinic Health System optical service provides full-service retail stores in several locations throughout Wisconsin.
Our eyewear selection includes:
Designer frames by Versace, Coach, Flexon, Dolce & Gabanna, Ralph Lauren and Silhouette
A complete line of non-designer frames
Prescription and non-prescription sunglasses
Eyeglass cleaner and accessories
A full line of children's eyeglasses.
Availability varies by location
Opticians will help you
select your eyewear. We welcome your eyeglass prescription.
Available products and brand eyewear will vary at each location.