April 27, 2020
MARSHFIELD – We need your help to fight COVID-19 in our rural Wisconsin communities. Donate to Marshfield Clinic Health System's COVID-19 Impact Fund for #GivingTuesdayNow.
#GivingTuesdayNow is a global day of giving that takes place May 5, 2020, as an emergency response to the unprecedented need caused by COVID-19. By donating to the MCHS COVID-19 Impact Fund, you'll bring this global movement to our communities where COVID-19 relief is needed most.
"Marshfield Clinic Health System cares about our rural communities," said Teri Wilczek, chief philanthropy officer, Marshfield Clinic Health System Foundation. "Our caregivers, researchers and employees are fighting to protect you and the people you care about from the COVID-19 pandemic. But we cannot fight without your help."
Marshfield Clinic Health System is directing all available resources to prepare for COVID-19, but our needs continue to grow. That's why we've established the MCHS COVID-19 Impact Fund to support our most urgent needs.
Your donation will help us:
- Convert hospital and clinic areas into COVID-19 units to prepare for a surge of patients.
- Train health care providers in triaging and treating COVID-19 patients.
- Increase availability of COVID-19 testing for Marshfield Clinic Health System patients.
- Protect health care providers and patients by funding essential equipment to fight COVID-19 during the national shortage.
- Invest in telehealth services to continue providing essential care to patients from the safety of their homes.
We're doing all we can to fight COVID-19, but we have to do more. Our goal is to raise $300,000 for the MCHS COVID-19 Impact Fund by #GivingTuesdayNow. Your support will help jump start the millions of dollars needed to combat the pandemic locally. The Pablo Foundation in Eau Claire is generously matching the first $50,000 donated to this fund, so your gifts will be doubled for a limited time.
To support the MCHS COVID-19 Impact Fund, visit justgiving.com/campaign/COVID19ImpactMCHS or call (715) 389-3249.
Thank you for standing together to help us fight COVID-19 in the communities we serve.