You're invited to the annual Breast Cancer Awareness event with The Sports Den. Please join us in the
fight against breast cancer by riding, running or walking in honor or memory of all those impacted by this disease.
- When: Saturday, Oct. 13, 2018
- Where: The Sports Den, 1202 S. Central Ave., Marshfield
- Why: Proceeds benefit Breast Cancer Research & Detection at Marshfield Clinic
Event day schedule
- 8:30 a.m. – Registration begins
- 9:30 a.m. – Pre-event announcements
- 10 a.m. - Bike ride, run and walk begin
- Post-event celebration with food and beverages
- Run/Walk Route: Choose from 3-mile (run/walk), 6-mile (run/walk) or 12-mile (run only) route along bike/walking paths and city streets
- Bike Route: Choose the 10-mile or 25-mile route along city and country streets
- Helmets are mandatory for all riders; No headphones en route
For more information, including sponsorship opportunities, please contact Mary Beth Knoeck at firstname.lastname@example.org or 715-389-3258.