Brave people fight cancer every day in our rural communities.
This year, our goal is to raise more than $5 million to enhance cancer care and research for the patients we serve. 100% of your donations stay local to provide:
- Comfort items like wigs, hats, scarves, blankets, books, and iPads for patients in the hospital
- Support groups and educational materials to help patients through their survivorship journeys
- Access to clinical trials for new cancer treatments
- Funding for research to better diagnose, treat and prevent cancer
- Healing spaces in cancer centers including new furniture and artwork
- New equipment to improve cancer diagnosis and treatment
- Assistance with housing, transportation and other non-medical needs so families in need can focus on their loved one’s care
As we approach the holiday season and the end of the year, please consider making a tax-deductible donation to Marshfield Clinic Health System Foundation to support our cancer patients, researchers and care teams. Thank you for making your gift by December 31 to help brave people fight cancer.