There are many ways to support the Marshfield Clinic Health System with gifts other than cash.
At MCHS, we try our best to help our patients and families feel as welcome and comfortable as they would at home. Donations of new toys, books, stuffed animals, cozy blankets, backpacks, school supplies, gas gift cards and other items are welcome throughout the year.
Many of these donations are used to assist with the non-medical needs of our patients and their families, and to ease the financial burden of treatments and traveling great distances for treatment. They are also used to comfort and entertain a child during an exam or procedure.
Donations also make it possible for patients to select a gift following the completion of a procedure or to celebrate a significant event such as a birthday, holiday or the end of treatment.
Donations that benefit patients and families
Cancer Care Needs
- Fleece Blankets
- Gas Cards
View full pediatric wish list here.
Due to COVID and visitor restrictions, we have created Wish Lists through popular stores and websites to make shopping and donating easier and safer than ever! Feel free to visit these links to find specific items we are in need of. Our shipping address is below, otherwise is linked to our lists online.
611 St. Joseph's Ave
Attn: Child Life Department
Marshfield, WI 54449
Holiday Wish List:
Child Life Department Supplies List:
Marshfield Child Advocacy Center Wish List
- Draw string/cinch sack athletic bags
- Backpacks for boys or girls
- Fun blankets for children and adolescents
- Pillows decorative pillows
- Board games, simple craft activities/kits
- DVDs, MP3 Players (basic), ear buds
- Baby dolls, Barbie dolls
- Hair accessories, chapstick or lip gloss
- Toys for toddlers
- Coloring books and crayons/markers
- Journals for teens
- Small footballs, kickballs, soccer balls, baseballs)
- Water bottles
- McDonald's gift certificates
- Gift cards (Target, Wal-Mart, Shopko)
- Care packages which would contain personal care items
Donations of art
Marshfield Clinic Health System has on display many beautiful works of art donated by patients, employees and friends. If you have art you are interested in donating to Marshfield Clinic Health System, please complete the
Request to Donate Art form. Your request will be reviewed by the Health System’s Art Committee. Unfortunately, we are not able to accept all artwork offered to Marshfield Clinic Health System for display.
Donations of auction items
Marshfield Clinic conducts live and silent auctions at several of our special events. Items frequently sought for auction include:
- Gift certificates and gift baskets from restaurants, spas, shops and other providers of goods and services.
- Signed sports memorabilia
- Tickets to sporting events or shows
- Airline tickets, vacation rentals, hotel stays and other travel-related items.