There are many ways to support the Marshfield Clinic with gifts other than cash.
At Marshfield Clinic, we try our best to help our patients and families feel as welcome and comfortable as they would at home. Donations of new toys, books, stuffed animals, cozy blankets, backpacks, school supplies, gas gift cards and other items are welcome throughout the year. Many of these donations are used to assist with the non-medical needs of our patients and their families, and to ease the financial burden of treatments and traveling great distances for treatment. They are also used to comfort and entertain a child during an exam or procedure. Donations also make it possible for patients to select a gift following the completion of a procedure or to celebrate a significant event such as a birthday, holiday or the end of treatment.
Donations that benefit patients and families
Cancer Care Needs
- Fleece Blankets
- Gas Cards
- Children's DVDs
- Children's books (new and used)
- Overnight bags for unexpected hospital stays (for adults: personal care items, blankets, socks, magazines, t-shirt, pants, sweatshirts in variety of sizes, etc.)
- Overnight bags for unexpected hospital stays (for siblings: toys, crayons, paper, healthy snacks, toothbrush, toothpaste, t-shirt)
- Sweatshirts, sweatpants
- Gas gift cards
- Treasure chest items
Marshfield Child Advocacy Center Wish List
- Draw string/cinch sack athletic bags
- Backpacks for boys or girls
- Fun blankets for children and adolescents
- Pillows decorative pillows
- Board games, simple craft activities/kits
- DVDs, MP3 Players (basic), ear buds
- Baby dolls, Barbie dolls
- Hair accessories, chapstick or lip gloss
- Toys for toddlers
- Coloring books and crayons/markers
- Journals for teens
- Small footballs, kickballs, soccer balls, baseballs)
- Water bottles
- McDonald's gift certificates
- Gift cards (Target, Wal-Mart, Shopko)
- Care packages which would contain personal care items
Donations of art
Marshfield Clinic has on display many beautiful works of art donated by Clinic patients, employees and friends. If you have art you are interested in donating to Marshfield Clinic, please complete the
Request to Donate Art form. Unfortunately, we are not able to accept all artwork offered to Marshfield Clinic for display. Therefore, please do not deliver artwork to a Marshfield Clinic Center prior to receiving notice of our ability to accept the work.
Donations of auction items
Marshfield Clinic conducts live and silent auctions at several of our special events.
Items frequently sought for auction include:
- Gift certificates and gift baskets from restaurants, spas, shops and other providers of goods and services.
- Signed sports memorabilia
- Tickets to sporting events or shows
- Airline tickets, vacation rentals, hotel stays and other travel-related items.