For Ashley, she wanted to have a child and be able to keep up. At 360 pounds, she noticed everyday tasks were becoming difficult.
She decided to look into metabolic and bariatric surgery and attend an information session at Marshfield Clinic Health System.
That decision changed her life for the better. Watch Ashley's story to see how her team was on her side.
It starts with a health risk assessment
Before you can begin your journey, complete the below online assessment to see if you qualify for metabolic and bariatric surgery. This information will stay confidential.
Our program provides personalized, comprehensive care under one roof. Marshfield Medical Center in Marshfield has been named a Center of Excellence since February 2010 by the American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery and is the only Center of Excellence in north central Wisconsin. It is also approved as a Center of Blue Distinction for Blue Cross Blue Shield.
We are there for you every step of the way whether you are:
Our metabolic and bariatric surgery team works to ensure you receive the education and support needed to achieve and sustain your weight loss goals.
We offer services to help you through many aspects of the process, including:
- Information about insurance coverage
- A mentorship program (coming soon) so you can ask questions of people that have already had metabolic and bariatric surgery
- Changes in nutrition and lifestyle
- What you can expect from us at every step along the way, and what we can expect from you
Marshfield Medical Center in Marshfield offers these metabolic and bariatric surgery procedures:
- Roux-en-y gastric bypass
- Sleeve gastrectomy
- LAP-BAND surgery revisions
- Revisions and complicated cases