Graduates will be clinically competent to assist in continually improving the health and well-being of all people in the community they service.
Goals and Student Outcomes:
Students/Graduates will be clinically competent.
- Students will routinely produce diagnostic quality radiographs.
- Students will evaluate the content of a completed radiograph.
- Students will apply radiation protection principles.
Students/Graduates will employ critical thinking skills.
- Students will be able to alter exam protocols to meet patient needs.
- Students will independently identify and seek solutions for deficits.
Students/Graduates will demonstrate professional behaviors.
- Students will demonstrate independence.
- Students will employ patient confidentiality.
- Students will explain appropriate ethical behaviors.
Students/Graduates will effectively communicate.
- Students will provide patient with education regarding radiographic exams.
- Students will apply medical terminology at appropriate times.
Students/Graduates will provide a high level of patient care.
- Students will predict patient needs
- Students will assess patient condition.
Program Effectiveness Data
Program Effectiveness Data is information required to be displayed for JRCERT accreditation
(www.jrcert.org). For more information, please refer to