Your shoulder joint is designed for movement. But it can become unstable, leading to a weak and painful shoulder. Warm-up and condition the shoulder joint properly.
During this video you will learn about the shoulder joint and he muscles and tendons that allow the shoulder to rotate.
You will learn the proper techniques for:
- Lateral stretch
- Pectoral stretch
- Internal rotation stretch
- External rotation strengthening exercise
- Internal rotation strengthening exercise
- Scapular squeeze strengthening exercise
- I's, Y's and T's strengthening exercise
Share comments or questions on this information email: firstname.lastname@example.org.