Marshfield Clinic Cancer Care offers a variety of support groups for cancer patients and their families.
These groups meet throughout Central, North, Northwest and Western Wisconsin.
American Cancer Society Patient Navigator
Throughout your cancer journey, an American Cancer Society Patient Navigator is there to guide you.
A Patient Navigator can provide extensive cancer information, research and link you to local and national resources such as:
- Ground and air transportation
- Lodging resources and assistance
- Wig, head covering and prosthesis options
- Payment assistance
- Support group information
- Camps and survivor retreats
- Wish granting organizations
- Insurance information and available financial and co-pay assistance
- Family and caregiver resources
For more information about these support services please contact our American Cancer Society Patient Navigator at
800-782-8581, ext. 75601 or