May 26, 2020
As Wisconsin businesses re-open, they are partnering with the Marshfield Clinic Health System Occupational Health team on their full range of customizable services to help employers safely get their employees back to work during the ongoing COVID-19 situation.
Marshfield Clinic Health System Occupational Health Services and Security Health Plan Business Health Solutions teams are ready to help employers create safer work sites by offering customizable on-site and consultative services. The goal is to reduce the risk of an outbreak and keep employees safe and healthy, giving Wisconsin businesses and their employees peace of mind.
"We've created ways to mitigate risk at our own worksites, and it's what we want to do for employers," said Dr. Corey Cronrath, Occupational Health Service Line Medical Director at Marshfield Clinic Health System. "Throughout the pandemic, we have provided services such as onsite COVID-19 screening, along with the ongoing employer testing that Wisconsin businesses need to keep their employees healthy and on the job. Now, we're helping businesses that were temporarily closed to re-open by providing consultation and services that can help ensure continued safety."
Registered nurses or occupational health technicians can visit employers' worksites to deliver services, discuss current processes and policies already in place, conduct training, and address every aspect of a safe return-to-work plan.
- Onsite employee temperature checks and COVID-19 symptom screening
- Training on:
- Proper PPE use and storage
- Proper social distancing practices
- Sanitation methods to maintain clean work environments
- Virus transmission truths/myths
- What does virus testing vs. antibody testing mean for your business
- On-site COVID-19 virus testing
- Employee isolation guidance and workplace contact tracing for COVID-positive employees
- Return-to-work programs for employees who were isolated (positive or suspected positive)
- Marshfield Clinic Health System seal of approval: implementation of all recommendations from Badger Bounce Back and other state and federal regulations (WI-DHS, OSHA, CDC, etc.)
- Medical advisory services to help you understand an employee's health information (treatment, procedures, accommodations and limitations)
- Access to dedicated Occupational Health email address to ask questions of the experts
- Antibody/serological testing when it becomes more widely available
Employers should contact Business Health Solutions at 1-800-498-5514, or email firstname.lastname@example.org to get started.