Our team considers original works in all media for exhibitions.
We welcome proposals from individuals and groups or joint proposals from several artists who have work organized around a single theme. Because we mount very few one-person exhibits, curatorial staff may group your work with other artists presenting compatible themes or styles.
1. Assemble 8 to 10 digital images of your work in .jpg format.
If you're entering a joint proposal, each artist should include 8 to 10 digital images. We do not review images in any format other than .jpg. Do not substitute web addresses to personal sites, Google links or Dropbox invitations for digital images.
- Format to 72 DPI and no larger than 250 KB.
- Label with Last name, First initial and Number corresponding to the number on your image list. (Example: DoeJ-01.jpg)
2. Create a reference sheet listing artwork.
Format listing with File name, Artwork title, Size of artwork and Medium. (Example: DOEJ-01.jpg,
Title of artwork, 24"h x 16"w, oil on canvas)
Build a resume or biographical sketch and artist’s statement.
Optional: Include articles, reviews or brochures of your work.
Email all materials as attachments to
6. We are unable to review any Google drive or Dropbox invitations, documents, or images. Do not substitute web addresses to personal sites, Google links or Dropbox invitations as your submission will be rejected due to the inability to view your information due to our IT security measures.
We only review and consider proposals that include all above requested materials.
After acceptance of exhibit
New Visions books exhibitions several years ahead. Should we select your artwork for exhibit, you are responsible for payment and coordination (if necessary) of shipping your work to and from the gallery.
Hand-delivered work also must be picked up unless you provide shipping materials and prepaid labels.
New Visions sends you an agreement upon acceptance of exhibit. We ask that each artist complete this Consignment Agreement paperwork before exhibition.