Marshfield Clinic Health System is committed to enriching lives in the communities we serve. We work to provide grants for organizations that will positively affect its community members.
ABCs for Healthy Communities Grant
Available through a partnership with Security Health Plan, this grant will provide funding and resources for communities to influence their own healthy future by reducing and preventing health issues within one of three ABCs health focus areas:
- Alcohol and other drug abuse
- Behavioral health
- Chronic diseases
The total funding available is $300,000.00. Maximum funding per application is $50,000.00.
The grant period is one year, June 1, 2018 – May 31, 2019, and is subject to satisfactory performance and funding available.
- March 12, 2018 – RFP released
- March 30, 2018 – Letter of Intent due
- April 27, 2018 – Full application due
- May 17, 2018 – Grant finalist presentations
- Week of May 21, 2018 – Grant award notification
- May 25, 2018 – Grant agreements due
- Week of May 28, 2018 – Fund distribution
- June 1, 2018 – Grant start date
- July 6, 2018 – Work plan complete
- May 31, 2018 – Grant end date
- June 28, 2018 – Final progress report due
Learn more about the ABCs for Healthy Communities request for proposals >