Michael Luebke’s career has been highlighted by innovation and problem solving.
From 2004 through 2006, he was the President of Infocrossing Healthcare Services, Inc and brought together Infocrossing’s existing and acquired healthcare businesses to become a leading provider of Medicare, Medicaid and Managed Care transaction processing and business process management. His business unit quickly became the top Infocrossing Business unit contributing over 90% of their profits.
Mr. Luebke was also President of Verizon Information Technologies, Inc; a Verizon subsidiary. This $200 million business unit provided data center outsourcing services and telecom business support systems to customers such as WebMD, GMAC, Lawson, Highlights for Children, seven BlueCross/Blue Shield companies, the State of Missouri and 14 international telecom companies across six continents. Verizon Information Technologies processed over 750,000,000 healthcare claims annually for its customers.
In previous positions Mr. Luebke was the “Chief of Staff” for GTE’s corporate-wide Information Technology organization. In this role he led GTE’s information technology integration with BellAtlantic in the merger that formed Verizon. He led GTE’s $275 million Year 2000 project to convert all elements of GTE’s network and information technology infrastructure to Y2K compliance. In addition, Mike was one of the key leaders in transforming GTE/Verizon’s Information Technology organization to become InfoWorld’s second most innovative information technology company in the world.
Some additional highlights of Mr. Luebke’s career include:
- Led a process re-engineering of telecom operations business processes resulting in $250 million in annual savings
- Appeared with author Michael Hammer on a CNBC broadcast on Process Re-engineering
- Testified before the US House of Representatives Ways and Means Subcommittee on Healthcare to discuss information technology innovation in healthcare
- Testified before a California State Senate subcommittee on corporate consolidation
- Presentations to numerous US and international trade shows and conferences
- Received an award from GTE employees for “Serving Our Employees with Pride and Excellence.”
Mr. Luebke received a BA in mathematics from the University of Wisconsin – Madison and an MBA in Quantitative Analysis also from the University of Wisconsin. He currently teaches Leadership and Organizational Development as well as Strategic Management for Concordia University. Mr. Luebke is a member of the Board of Directors of Security Health Plan and a Commissioner on the Town of Brazeau Planning Commission.