Marshfield Medical Center-Eau Claire values community collaboration and relationships.
Volunteer opportunities are available for all levels of ability including students. Whether you want to work with patients, behind a desk in the office or behind the scenes in non-patient areas, we have a place for you.
Whatever your talent, you can do amazing things as a volunteer.
Benefits of becoming a volunteer at Marshfield Medical Center-Eau Claire:
- Meet new people
- Enrich your life, as well as the lives of others
- Stay active, social and healthy
- Improve your resume and gain practical experience
- Give back to your community
- Make a difference by sharing your talents
- Take on a challenge; push yourself to do something new
We will be flexible to accommodate your schedule, though we request that you donate two consecutive hours per week or more.
Just a little bit of your time can make a huge difference in the lives of others.
Attention dog owners – opportunities are available through therapy dog certification to bring your animal in to work with our patients.
Apply to be a volunteer
Learn more about the opportunities available and becoming a volunteer at Marshfield Medical Center-Eau Claire:
We volunteer because it makes a difference. We change people's lives – every day.