Marshfield Clinic and the family and friends of Mike Hackman have joined together to speak out about mental illness.
Register to participate in the 5-mile run or 2-mile fun run/walk. You may also make a donation in honor, memory or support of someone. Help us reduce the stigma surrounding mental health and provide services to those in need in our communities. We need your support.
Through Mike's Run, we want to bring awareness of mental health problems to the public and provide a hopeful message for all people affected by these challenges. A passion for advocating mental health awareness and providing a hopeful message to those affected brought event organizers together in 2011 and continues to inspire others.
Proceeds will benefit mental health services at Marshfield Clinic, including family resources, support groups, new treatment options and awareness campaigns.
Post race activities
- Enjoy a tailgate party and awards presentation following the race
- Food and beverage will be available
- 5-mile run
- Route on bike/walking trail and on neighborhood streets
- Cash prizes awarded for top finishers. (High school athletes are not eligible to win cash prizes per WIAA regulations.)
- Medals awarded in select age groups for top finishers
- No walkers, rollerblades or strollers on this course
2-Mile Fun Run/Walk
- 2-mile run/walk
- Route on bike/walking trail
- Families and strollers welcome
For more information contact us:
1000 North Oak Ave - 1R1
Marshfield, WI 54449-5777