Marshfield Clinic and the family and friends of Mike Hackman have joined together to speak out about mental illness.
Through Mike's Run, we want to bring awareness of mental health problems to the public and provide a hopeful message for all people affected by these challenges.
Proceeds will benefit mental health services at Marshfield Clinic, including family resources, support groups new treatment options, and awareness campaigns.
Recently James J. Mazza, Ph.D., Professor, Educational Psychology at the University of Washington and life long freind of Mike presented "Invisible Signs of Suicide", an education event held April 19, 2013 in the Froelke Auditorium in Marshfield, WI. The talk was recorded and available for you to
watch at anytime.
Five Mile Run and Two Mile Fun Run/Walk - June 20, 2015
Post race activities:
- Enjoy a tailgate party and awards presentation following the race.
- Food and beverage will be available.
- 5-mile run
- $20 registration fee.
- Route on bike/walking trail and on neighborhood streets.
- Cash prizes awarded for top finishers. High school athletes are not eligible to win cash prizes per WIAA regulations.
- Medals awarded in select age groups for top finishers.
- No walkers, rollerbladers or strollers on this course.
2-Mile Fun Run/Walk
- 2-mile run/walk
- $15 registration fee.
- Route on bike/walking trail.
- Families and strollers welcome.
For more information contact us:
1000 North Oak Ave - 1R1
Marshfield, WI 54449-5777