Marshfield Clinic and the family and friends of Mike Hackman have joined together to speak out about mental illness.
**Online Registration is now closed. Please join us on Saturday at Hackman Field in Marshfield for day-of registration if you would like to participate! Registration begins at 7:30am.**
Through Mike's Run, we want to bring awareness of mental health problems to the public and provide a hopeful message for all people affected by these challenges.
Proceeds will benefit mental health services at Marshfield Clinic, including family resources, support groups new treatment options, and awareness campaigns.
On Thursday, April 23rd, 2015, Marshfield Clinic will host a free community conference “Managing your Fears and Caring for Children in
a Dangerous World”. Joseph Napoli, M.D. and Co-Director of Resiliency LLC will
be presenting at 6:30pm with a question and answer session to follow.
Refreshments and registration begins at 6pm in the Erdman Lobby of Marshfield
Clinic’s Laird Center for Medical Research. There is no cost to attend but
pre-registration is required.
Please call 715-387-9081 to register.
Five Mile Run and Two Mile Fun Run/Walk - June 20, 2015
Post race activities:
- Enjoy a tailgate party and awards presentation following the race.
- Food and beverage will be available.
- 5-mile run
- $20 registration fee.
- Route on bike/walking trail and on neighborhood streets.
- Cash prizes awarded for top finishers. High school athletes are not eligible to win cash prizes per WIAA regulations.
- Medals awarded in select age groups for top finishers.
- No walkers, rollerbladers or strollers on this course.
2-Mile Fun Run/Walk
- 2-mile run/walk
- $15 registration fee.
- Route on bike/walking trail.
- Families and strollers welcome.
For more information contact us:
1000 North Oak Ave - 1R1
Marshfield, WI 54449-5777