Marshfield Clinic and the family and friends of Mike Hackman have joined together to speak out about mental illness. Registration is now open! You may also make a donation to the event, or as a sponsoring pledge to a participant.
Through Mike's Run, we want to bring awareness of mental health problems to the public and provide a hopeful message for all people affected by these challenges.
Proceeds will benefit mental health services at Marshfield Clinic, including family resources, support groups new treatment options, and awareness campaigns.
Five Mile Run and Two Mile Fun Run/Walk - June 25, 2016
Post race activities:
- Enjoy a tailgate party and awards presentation following the race.
- Food and beverage will be available.
- 5-mile run
- $20 registration fee.
- Route on bike/walking trail and on neighborhood streets.
- Cash prizes awarded for top finishers. High school athletes are not eligible to win cash prizes per WIAA regulations.
- Medals awarded in select age groups for top finishers.
- No walkers, rollerbladers or strollers on this course.
2-Mile Fun Run/Walk
- 2-mile run/walk
- $15 registration fee.
- Route on bike/walking trail.
- Families and strollers welcome.
For more information contact us:
1000 North Oak Ave - 1R1
Marshfield, WI 54449-5777