With the help of over 400 individual donors and 35 volunteer fundraisers, the $50,000 goal of Treyden's Cabin was met just three months after the project's announcement in September, 2013.
The community's outpouring of support continued even after the goal was met, resulting in an additional $50,000 to support enhancements to the exam and treatment rooms in the Pediatric Oncology department at Marshfield Clinic.
Below is a sneak preview of the designs created for Treyden's Cabin. The 3-D artwork and colorful murals will extend from the Pediatric Oncology waiting room into the exam and treatment rooms that these patients and families spend hours and hours in. The artwork was designed to engage imaginations, distract anxious bodies, and calm the nerves of these fragile children. Installation is scheduled to begin in September, 2014.
- Since our listing of volunteer fundraisers in the Winter 2013 issue, several more individuals, businesses, and schools have generated support for Treyden's Cabin. We want to thank them for generously giving of their time, talents, and treasure to ensure the transformation of the Pediatric Oncology department.
- Cherri Windisch and Faith Community Church in Waupaca
- Auburndale High School
- Amherst High School
- Bowl for Treyden's Cabin
- Bret Michaels Life Rock Foundation
- Olivia Caldwell
- Haunted Forest in Chili
- Hotchkiss Last Cast
- Ethan & Kayla Koran
- Tracey Lehman
- Cynthia Lu
- Marshfield Clinic Development, Cabin Fever Sale
- School District of Stratford
- Stratford High School Baseball
- Stratford High School Student Council
- Don & Nicole Turzinski
- Wisconsin Rapids Rafters
- Jane Worzella