We are accepting applications for Anesthesiology Residency positions for the ????-???? academic year.
Applications will be accepted from October 21, ????, to December 1, ????. Applications will be accepted only through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS). Please contact your medical school for assistance with filing this electronic application.
International graduates are advised to contact the Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECGMG) for assistance.
The Anesthesiology Residency Program has the following application criteria:
- Minimum scores of 220 on USMLE Step 1 and Step 2 on the first attempt
- Minimum of three letters of recommendation
- Medical Student Performance Evaluation (MSPE)
- ECFMG certification for foreign graduates
- Medical school graduation not more than three years prior to residency start date
Marshfield Clinic as an organization currently sponsors H1B visas and accepts J1 visas. Visa information found here.
For more information please contact the Program Coordinator:
1000 North Oak Avenue
Marshfield, WI 54449