Skip to navigation Skip to Content
Join a world-class health system. Find jobs

Family Health Center - Substance Abuse Services

​​Family Health Center provides substance abuse services for people addressing alcohol and other drug abuse.

Ladysmith Alcohol and Drug Recovery Center

200 W 5th St South​
P.O. Box 40
Ladysmith,​​ WI 54848
Phone: ​715-532-2373

Marshfield Alcohol and Drug Recovery Center

630 South Central Ave​
STE 600A
Marshfield, WI 54449
Phone: 715-221-5714

Minocqua Alcohol and Drug Recovery Center

9792 Highway 70 West 
Minocqua, WI 54548
Phone: 715-358-7377

For more information, call 844-288-8324.

Our services align with HOPE Consortium, 12 Wisconsin organizations helping to address alcohol and drug addiction.

How to pay for Family Health Center substance abuse services

Our centers bill you like any health system.

Financial assistance eligibility

Family Health Center's financial assistance program can help pay for substance abuse services received at our centers.

We determine financial assistance eligibility based on your income and family size. You must have limited income to receive Family Health Center financial assistance. Limited income means earning less than two times the federal poverty level.

No other criteria are required to qualify.​​​

Integrated Recovery Support Services Medicaid benefit​

Family Health Center of Marshfield, Inc. (FHC) in collaboration with the Wisconsin Department of Health Services, Division of Medicaid Services will provide access to the new Integrated Recovery Support Services Medicaid benefit (also known as the Hub & Spoke Health Home Pilot) for the treatment of individuals who have a substance use disorder and other physical and/or behavioral health issues that challenge recovery efforts. The benefit will ensure coordinated access to substance use disorder treatment, mental health treatment, primary and specialty medical care, and a range of other community supports that may be needed and is limited to eligible BadgerCare Plus and Medicaid members.

​FHC will provide services out of its Minocqua Alcohol and Drug Recovery Center in the HOPE Consortium – North Region service area. The North Region service area includes Forest, Iron, Oneida, Price, and Vilas Counties, as well as the Forest County Potawatomi, Lac du Flambeau Chippewa, and Sokaogon Chippewa Tribal Nations..

View brochure​

​How to apply for Family Health Center financial assistance

​​​Make an appointment with your Family Health Center location's financial assistance team. They work with you through the application process and suggest alternatives if you do not qualify.​