Marshfield Clinic's Community Resources team serves as a link between patients, families and providers to obtain necessary community services.
We can help:
- Arrange transportation to necessary medical care
- Coordinate home health services for the elderly
- Obtain insurance coverage or other financial resources to meet health care needs
- Assist with the Social Security Disability process
- Assist with the completion of advance care planning documents
- Coordinate federal/state/county programs
Patients and families served through Marshfield Clinic have access to outpatient social work services to assist them in navigating resources and services related to their health care needs.