Steps you need to take before your first day at Marshfield Clinic
1. Review the following documents (not required to print)
2. Complete your employment forms
You will need to print out your employment forms (single sided), complete
only the highlighted sections and bring them to orientation on your first day. The required forms ensure that you will receive a paycheck! The forms will be collected on orientation Monday.
To open these files, you need to have Adobe Acrobat Reader (a free plug-in) on your computer. Download
Adobe Acrobat Reader now for free.
What to expect during orientation
Our New Physician and Employee Orientation is designed to provide you with a smooth transition into your new position and provide you with a solid foundation for successful involvement, growth and development.
You may be scheduled for system orientation on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday of orientation week. An orientation schedule will be provided to you on your first day. Generally, orientation is held from 7:45 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. but may differ at each location. Please follow the timeframe and location noted in your welcome letter. Orientation locations are listed below:
- Marshfield Center - Froehlke Auditorium in the Laird Center for Medical Research building
- Eau Claire Center - Administration, 2116 Craig Road
- Minocqua Center - Registration Desk, 9601 Townline Road
- Wausau Center - Human Resources, Administration, located at the west entrance at 2727 Plaza Drive
- Rice Lake - 1700 West Stout Street
You may have time to visit your department between orientation sessions, depending on your position. You will be oriented to your department/center after you complete system orientation.
Please contact your Human Resources or Physician Recruiter Representative if you require any special accommodations for this orientation.
There are just a few more things you need to know before your orientation:
- Orientation begins promptly - please allow enough time for parking.
- Note that lunch is provided on your first day, as part of our orientation program. If you have any special dietary needs, please contact your Human Resource or Physician Recruiter Representative.
- Dress for orientation is business casual.
If you have any questions please contact your Human Resources Representative.
Marshfield Center Human Resources Office - 1-800-782-8581, ext, 7-5342
Eau Claire Center Human Resources Office - 1-800-924-8515, ext. 7-4055
Minocqua Center Human Resources Office - 1-800-347-0673
Wausau Center Human Resources Office - 1-800-847-0016, ext. 7-3717