On behalf of the Marshfield Clinic Health System Board of Directors and Dr. Susan Turney, CEO, we welcome you as you begin your career at the Health System.
For All Employees
1: Get to know Marshfield Clinic Health System
2: Complete your
Workday and Onboarding Requirements
- Download the
- Complete your Workday requirements. You will receive two separate emails in regards to your Workday account. The first email contains your username (or employee ID number) and the second contains your password.
Log in to Workday and complete the forms in your "Inbox". If you have not received the Workday login emails, please contact Human Resources at the Health System.
- The Form I-9 should be completed
prior to attending an onboarding session. If the "Submit Photo" is the last task in your Inbox, please know you have not yet completed the Form I-9. You do not have to submit a photo, however you do need to scroll down and click SUBMIT on that screen in order to receive the Form I-9 in your Inbox.
- Read the Background Check Notice
- Print and complete the
Background Information Disclosure Form and bring it to the onboarding event.
- Print and complete the
Employment Transition Worksheet and bring it to the onboarding event.
- Print and compete the
Certification Form and bring it to the onboarding event.
- Print and
complete the OSHA Respirator Medical Evaluation Questionnaire and bring it to your pre-employment drug screen.
- Print and complete
the Post Offer Health Evaluation Assessment and bring it to your pre-employment drug screen.
- Schedule your pre-employment drug screening and required health work by calling Nichole Miller at Marshfield Medical Center-Neillsville, ext. 2351. Scheduling will begin April 29 and appointments will be available from 7:30 a.m.-Noon, Monday-Thursday.
For the appointment, which will include a urine drug screen, bring a photo ID (must include first and last name) and completed post-offer assessment and OSHA questionnaire forms.
3: Attend a mandatory onboarding event to complete required employment documents and receive your benefits packet.
- Choose an onboarding event that fits your schedule. These sessions will be held in the Manz Conference Room.
- Tuesday, May 7: 7 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Wednesday, May 8: 11:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
- Thursday, May 9: 8 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Complete the Workday portion
prior to coming to the onboarding event.
- You are required to
bring valid types of identification with you to your onboarding event to complete Form I-9. Bring one document from List A or one of each from lists B and C.
- Bring completed documents listed below:
4: Sign up for benefits and payroll information in Workday.
- Refer to the
Benefits Library - Orientation on Demand to review presentations.
- A benefits representative will be available in the Manz Conference Room:
- Monday, May 20: 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Tuesday, May 21: 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Wednesday, May 22: 10 a.m.-5 p.m.