On behalf of the Marshfield Clinic Health System Board of Directors and Dr. Susan Turney, CEO, we welcome you as you transition to Health System employment policies and systems.
For All Employees
1: Get to know Marshfield Clinic Health System
2: Complete your Onboarding Requirements
Complete Workday Requirements
- Download the
- Complete your Workday requirements. You will receive two separate emails in regards to your Workday account. The first email contains your username (or employee ID number) and the second contains your password.
Log in to Workday and complete the forms in your "Inbox". If you have not received the Workday login emails, please contact Human Resources at the Health System.
- The Form I-9 should be completed
prior to attending an onboarding session. If the "Submit Photo" is the last task in your Inbox, please know you have not yet completed the Form I-9. You do not have to submit a photo, however you do need to scroll down and click SUBMIT on that screen in order to receive the Form I-9 in your Inbox.
Complete Additional Required Forms
You will receive an email from MCHS HR Forms Return containing the following forms:
- Background Information Disclosure Form
Employment Transition Worksheet
Please complete, sign and submit these electronically as they are part of your onboarding requirements by Tuesday, December 1.
Complete Employee Health Requirements
All associates are required to complete Health Assessment surveys by Tuesday, December 1:
- Create an account in ReadySet to access your secure My Health web page online and complete your Health Assessment surveys.
“New User? Click here to begin” and follow the instructions to create an account.
Organizational 4-digit code:
- Enter your demographic information
- Complete the Health Assessment survey by
Tuesday, December 1.
3: Attend a mandatory onboarding event to complete required employment documents and have your security photo taken.
- Choose an onboarding event that fits your schedule. Please sign up for a time to attend an onboarding session at https://signup.com/go/aCfGyDb. You must schedule a time prior to attending an onboarding session. Sessions will be held at the Warren Street Building in HR Conference Room. They will be held:
Wednesday, November 25: 6:30 am – 3:30 pm
Monday, November 30: 10:30 am – 7 pm
Tuesday, December 1: 6:30 am – 7 pm
Wednesday, December 2: 6:30 am – 3:30 pm
Thursday, December 3: 6:30 am – 7 pm
Friday, December 4: 7 am – 3:30 pm
Monday, December 7: 8 am – 7 pm
Tuesday, December 8: 8 am – 7pm
Wednesday, December 9: 7 am – 3 pm
Thursday, December 10: 7 am – 6 pm
Friday, December 11: 8 am – 3:30 pm
If you need to change the time slot you scheduled for onboarding, please cancel and reschedule prior to your scheduled time at https://signup.com/go/aCfGyDb.
Complete the Workday portion
prior to coming to the onboarding event.
You are required to
bring valid types of identification with you to your onboarding event to complete Form I-9. Bring one document from List A or one of each from lists B and C.
Please be sure to complete the documents that were emailed to you from MCHS HR Forms Return by
Tuesday, December 1.
4: Sign up for benefits and payroll information in Workday.
After reviewing the materials listed above, if you have a specific question that was not addressed, please contact the Benefits Department at:
Onboarding Process Frequently Asked Questions |
Benefits Frequently Asked Questions |
Paid Time Off Frequently Asked Questions |
FMLA Frequently Asked Questions |
Compensation Frequently Asked Question |
General Frequently Asked Questions |