The Personalized Recovery Care program allows you to be treated at home instead of the hospital. Rest comfortably in your own home with the support of the same Marshfield physicians and staff that you trust. We provide you with a computer tablet that allows you to see and talk to your physician at home.
You will have two types of registered nurses (RN) helping you. A home health nurse who will care for you in your home and a Recovery Care Coordinator who will coordinate all your care needs.
Patients who have participated in the program, love it.
The feedback has been outstanding with a 98% patient satisfaction rate.
Why it's valuable to you and your caregiver
- Rest comfortably in your own home with the support of the same Marshfield physicians and staff you trust
- Home health nurse will care for you at home
- Talk to your physicians and nurses face-to-face without ever leaving your house
- Reduce chance of infection
- 24/7 access to your Recovery Care Coordinator
- Single point of contact for medical questions
- Education on your condition and recovery plan
- Computer tablet that allows your physicians and nurses to check on your progress
- Assistance with scheduling follow-up appointments and ordering medical equipment
- Coordination of care between your physicians
How it works
The Personalized Recovery Care program, which is available to patients of Marshfield Clinic in Marshfield, lasts for 30 days. Your care is overseen by a physician, just as it would in the hospital. We use a telehealth system that allows your physicians and nurses to monitor your health. Your physicians can see and talk to you through a computer tablet that we will provide at no cost to you.
A Recovery Care Coordinator will be your main point of contact.
They will be responsible for:
- Coordinating the care you need
- Answering your medication questions
- Assisting in scheduling your follow-up appointments
- Providing you with health education
Contessa Health is committed to compliance and ethics in all its activities. If you have any concerns or questions regarding your interactions with Contessa Health, please contact our compliance hotline at 844-882-3812 or contessahealth.ethicspoint.com. You may choose to remain anonymous and all reports are confidential. The toll-free phone line and online reporting system are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.